If you think you may be pregnant and it wasn’t part of your plan, you may be considering abortion. Get as much information as possible so you can make an informed choice. You are not alone. Life Choices is here to help.
Here’s what we can provide at No Charge:
- Lap-Quality Pregnancy Testing – It’s important to verify your pregnancy. Pregnancy symptoms or a home test may be indicators, but are not 100% accurate. Life Choices offers lab-quality pregnancy testing by a licensed nurse at no charge.
- Medical Consultation – Life Choices provides you with a complimentary consultation with a licensed nurse so you can discuss any health or medical concerns you may have.
- Limited Ultrasound – An ultrasound is an important next step if you’re considering abortion. It provides information, such as how far along you are, which determines the abortion methods available to you. Statistics show that 1 in 4 early pregnancies end in natural miscarriage. An ultrasound may tell if you’re at risk for a natural miscarriage, in which case the pregnancy will end on its own. With a positive pregnancy test at our center, Life Choices offers ultrasounds at no charge.
- Abortion Education – Different abortion methods are used at different stages of pregnancy. Learn all that you can to make an informed decision. Life Choices takes the time to share what you can expect with abortion procedures and the associated risk factors.
- STD Testing – If you are sexually active, you are at risk for STD’s. Life Choices provides STD testing and treatment for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea at no charge.
Contact our office today to schedule an initial consultation with a licensed medical professional today.